Woody's Collision began in 1949 in Rochester, NY. Started by Charles Wood, WW II Veteran, the shop had humble beginnings, but the values that were enstiled by Charlie have carried on through today!
Charlie passed the shop over to his and son-in-law Frank Williams, who was also a North Greece Fire Chief and Commissioner. From there they moved the shop to Buckman's Plaza and continue to grow the business. Soon it was time to expand!
Moving to their Present Day location in 1976, Frank continued to work in the community and build the business but as time passed and the boys got older, it was time to pass it off to his sons, Ken and Greg Williams.
Today you can come in and still see Ken and Greg, as well as their mother Sheila, who still helps run the day to day operations. Greg runs the front office and will be happy to help with an expert estimate, while Ken runs the shop making sure everything that comes out as good as new and putting smiles on customers faces when they see their cars again, as quick as possible!